TriVitimmune immuno-booster is infused with high concentrations of Cannabidiol (CBD) which helps maintain health. Includes 100ml DMSO that helps Multipurpose Cannabinoid Molecules which support and balance the anti-inflammation process in the blood.
- Suitable for daily use
- Made from 100% natural EU hemp
- Laboratory-tested for purity and cannabidiol content
- Manufactured and bottled in Consett, UK
||DMSO (100ml), Vitamin C (4200mg), Vitamin D Calcitriol (350mcg), CBD (1050mg)|
|Usage instruction||Oral. See more details in Dosage tab.|
Store in a cool, dry place.
Typical dosage of this immuno-booster: Dilute 5ml TriVitimmune with 350ml water or fruit juice daily. We advise taking a 30ml probiotic daily when using TriVitimmune.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we recommend that you do not use any CBD or DMSO products.
If you have a medical condition or if you are on medication, always consult with your doctor before you start using CBD or DMSO. If you have any allergies, please read the ingredients list carefully.
DMSO, or dimethyl sulfoxide, is easily absorbed by the skin. It is often used to increase the body's absorption of other medications.
Studies have shown that DMSO could be of help when it comes to treating certain side effects of chemotherapy, as reported by the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC). DMSO, in particular, could be helpful in treating chemotherapy extravasation.
According to early research reported in PLOS ONE, DMSO has been found effective in treating Alzheimer's disease.
As mentioned in MSKCC, some studies show that DMSO may be helpful in:
- reducing inflammation and pain caused by arthritis
- slowing the process of cancer development
- treating bladder problems like pain and inflammation
Another study shows that DMSO is an anti-inflammatory agent in whole human blood.CBD has been found effective in reducing symptoms of:
- Epilepsy - Human trials completed in relation to epilepsy, and published in Chronic Administration of cannabidiol to healthy volunteers and epileptic patients study, have shown no seizures in patients who were taking the CBD.
- Nausea - According to recent studies from 2020 CBD may be effective at reducing symptoms of nausea (based on rats and shrews studies).
- Gut inflammation - Cannabidiol (CBD) is also able to modulate the immune response to gut inflammation as described in Cannabidiol Reduces Intestinal Inflammation through the Control of Neuroimmune Axis study. CBD is therefore regarded as a promising therapeutic agent (...) in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disorders.
- Anxiety and insomnia - CBD is also commonly used to address anxiety, and insomnia. Some studies (National Institutes of Health: Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series) suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep.
- Chronic pain - A 2018 study published in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews examined the use of CBD among other medicines and found they might be of some benefit in the treatment of chronic neuropathic pain and inflammation due to arthritis.