CBD Muscle Repair Gel with Aloe Vera and Vaseline by Cannapharma is made to aid in the recuperation and repair of your muscles. Works great as a post workout recovery gel. Infused with DMSO which speeds up the absorption of the product into your blood.
- Repairs, cools and relaxes muscles
- Helps to reduce the inflammation and pain
- Suitable for all and especially dry skin
- Made from 100% natural EU hemp
- Laboratory-tested for purity and cannabidiol content
- Manufactured and bottled in Consett, UK
||Aloe Vera, Vaseline, DMSO, MSM, Cannabidiol (CBD)|
||MSM, DMSO, CBD|
|Usage instruction||Topical application on face or body|
- Apply cream as many times as needed on the skin.
- Mostly 1-2 application’s a day are enough.
- Store in a dry, cool, secured place out of reach of young children.
- After opening use within 6 months.
The Muscle Repair gel can be applied in a thin layer and should then be reapplied one, two or three times a day for as long as necessary. Once applied, the symptoms will be eased, after which the cream can simply be reapplied. Suddenly stopping use of the gel will not harm you.
Muscle Repair gel can be used
- Post workout- works great as a workout recovery gel to repair muscles and aid muscle pain
- To relieve pain - Massaging in the Cannapharma Muscle Repair Gel warms the underlying skin area, and increases blood flow so the active ingredients can sink into the skin more readily, getting to work to relieve your pain.
- To cool and relax muscles - Aloe Vera and MSM ensure your muscles are cooled down correctly and any chances of post workout injuries are reduced.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we recommend that you do not use any CBD or DMSO products.
If you have a medical condition or if you are on medication, always consult with your doctor before you start using CBD or DMSO. If you have any allergies, please read the ingredients list carefully.
DMSO, or dimethyl sulfoxide, is easily absorbed by the skin. It is often used to increase the body's absorption of other medications.
Studies have shown that DMSO could be of help when it comes to treating certain side effects of chemotherapy, as reported by the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC). DMSO, in particular, could be helpful in treating chemotherapy extravasation.
According to early research reported in PLOS ONE, DMSO has been found effective in treating Alzheimer's disease.
As mentioned in MSKCC, some studies show that DMSO may be helpful in:
- reducing inflammation and pain caused by arthritis
- slowing the process of cancer development
- treating bladder problems like pain and inflammation
Another study shows that DMSO is an anti-inflammatory agent in whole human blood.CBD has been found effective in reducing symptoms of:
- Epilepsy - Human trials completed in relation to epilepsy, and published in Chronic Administration of cannabidiol to healthy volunteers and epileptic patients study, have shown no seizures in patients who were taking the CBD.
- Nausea - According to recent studies from 2020 CBD may be effective at reducing symptoms of nausea (based on rats and shrews studies).
- Gut inflammation - Cannabidiol (CBD) is also able to modulate the immune response to gut inflammation as described in Cannabidiol Reduces Intestinal Inflammation through the Control of Neuroimmune Axis study. CBD is therefore regarded as a promising therapeutic agent (...) in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disorders.
- Anxiety and insomnia - CBD is also commonly used to address anxiety, and insomnia. Some studies (National Institutes of Health: Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series) suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep.
- Chronic pain - A 2018 study published in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews examined the use of CBD among other medicines and found they might be of some benefit in the treatment of chronic neuropathic pain and inflammation due to arthritis.