Cannapharma 10% CBD oil drops work either day or night to restore balance in your body. Made with pure CBD extracted from the hemp plant and blended with organic MCT oil. 100% natural, vegan, GMO-free and cruelty-free.
Our CBD oil does not contain Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and therefore is 100% legal in the UK. THC is the psychoactive substance from hemp that causes you to get high. Because there is no THC in our products, it is impossible to get high from use of the CBD Oil 10% with MCT.
- 1000mg CBD infused content
- Made from 100% natural EU hemp
- Laboratory-tested for purity and cannabidiol content
- Manufactured and bottled in Consett, UK
|Ingredients||Prepared from 100% CBD Isolate (THC free) Contents CBD 10% (1000mg) in MCT oil|
|Usage instruction||2 drops under the tongue twice daily. See Dosage tab for more details.|
Every person is different, so your dosage is dependent on your requirements. Listen carefully to your body and build the dosage slowly. Our product is pleasant tasting and colourless. The taste is neutral.
Typical dosage of this high concentration CBD oil: 2 drops under the tongue twice daily. Do not exceed more than 70mg of CBD per day. Leave four hours before taking any other medicine.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we recommend that you do not use any CBD products.
If you have a medical condition or if you are on medication, always consult with your doctor before you start using CBD. If you have any allergies, please read the ingredients list carefully.
- Epilepsy - Human trials completed in relation to epilepsy, and published in Chronic Administration of cannabidiol to healthy volunteers and epileptic patients study, have shown no seizures in patients who were taking the CBD.
- Nausea - According to recent studies from 2020 CBD may be effective at reducing symptoms of nausea (based on rats and shrews studies).
- Gut inflammation - Cannabidiol (CBD) is also able to modulate the immune response to gut inflammation as described in Cannabidiol Reduces Intestinal Inflammation through the Control of Neuroimmune Axis study. CBD is therefore regarded as a promising therapeutic agent (...) in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disorders.
- Anxiety and insomnia - CBD is also commonly used to address anxiety, and insomnia. Some studies (National Institutes of Health: Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series) suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep.
- Chronic pain - A 2018 study published in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews examined the use of CBD among other medicines and found they might be of some benefit in the treatment of chronic neuropathic pain and inflammation due to arthritis.